This workshop will guide you through the steps to start addressing mental health and psychological safety in your workplace.
Join Brandy Payne, a CMHA-Certified Psychological Health and Safety Advisor, to learn how to bring your workplace plan from “we should think about this” to “we are on it!”
This workshop offers practical guidance on:
– Why you should develop a workplace plan
– How to find your workplace mental health champion
– How to do your needs assessment
– What to do with your data
– Working on your action plan
– What to consider as you implement your plan
– What is a Psychological Health & Safety Advisor and how can they help you develop your plan
This workshop provides real and tangible recommendations and starting points for individuals and organizations to get started on workplace mental health and psychological safety. Participants will learn how to apply the principles of the National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace (the Standard), and improve mental well-being and psychological safety in their own workplace. After the workshop, participants will be able to return to their offices with an outline and road map for developing an customized plan for their workplace, no matter what sector they work in.